- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter certificate
- Class I or II Medical Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Previous HAA experience preferred
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours helicopter time
- 1000 hours pilot in command
- 500 hours turbine
- 100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided as long as the pilot has 100 hours aided (if assigned to a NVG base/aircraft)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 230 pound weight limit with flight suit and boots
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to work in outside weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to blood-borne pathogens or airborne particles
- Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts; Frequently exposed to vibrations/turbulence and exposed to loud noise levels requiring headphones while in-flight
- Read and carry out complicated instructions.
- Work well as a member of a team while under pressure.
Air Evac is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.